Mountain Trails offers exciting adventure camps and activities for just about everyone.
Our purpose and vision
With a big vision in mind, the founders of Mountain Trails created a place where youth could experience the challenges and adventure that promote resilience and enhance growth physically, emotionally and spiritually.
Who are we?
Mountain Trails Adventure School has over 30 years of experience in outdoor education. We have developed high-quality programs:
- school holiday adventure camps
- school holiday special activities such as horse or dirt bike riding
- school and education groups
- Day and weekend adventures on bikes or horses
- church and youth camps.
- A special ‘Life to the Full’ set of programs that help Youth at Risk and those with special needs of all ages. Those needing a healthier outlook on life.
As a not for profit inter-denominational Christian mission faith is important to us. We firmly believe that following Jesus Christ is the best choice anyone can make, and in our School Holiday Camps this message is presented in a relevant and understandable way. See our statement of belief.
Some of our programs focus on sharing this faith, but others like our Life to the Full, Weekend and Schools Programs are run on a secular basis. Be assured, they are all designed to challenge and excite; teaching new skills and enjoying the beauty of our location.
Our trained staff are here to welcome you, with a commitment to facilitate learning, safety and sustainable practices. Mountain Trails has the expertise to provide outdoor programs that are fun, challenging and significant in the education of young people.