Skip to content (Press Enter)
- That every camper hears the Gospel of Jesus Christ in a clear, precise and understandable way, and is encouraged to respond. That this Gospel be communicated by the words, lives and behaviour of the Christian staff.
- That each camper enjoys a full, safe and stimulating program that not only gives pleasure, but provides challenges for growth physically, mentally and spiritually. That this program be provided by competent staff who, out of love, will care for the campers’ safety at all times.
- To give an avenue for Christian service to all staff and to provide an environment for them to develop positive attitudes and skills in-
- ministry to campers physically, emotionally, and spiritually,
- ministry to one another in the Body of Christ,
- personal growth in physical skills, spiritual understanding, and maturing as a Christian person.